RIMS has announced a new Executive Leadership Education Track to debut at RIMS 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition scheduled for April 23rd – 26th in Philadelphia. The track is a new addition to this year’s conference program that now features 168 educational opportunities, presentations from nearly 350 subject matter experts, 400 exhibitors and countless networking opportunities with over 10,000 risk professionals from around the world.
The new Executive Leadership Track is developed specifically for senior professionals tasked with driving strategy throughout their organizations. The high-impact education sessions will be delivered by world-leading business thinkers and strategists, providing multidisciplinary insights found nowhere else. These sessions are open to all registered attendees.
“RIMS continues to find ways to energize its annual conference and deliver impactful educational programming that empowers attendees to better serve their organizations and advance professionally,” said RIMS Vice President, Events and Education Stuart Ruff-Lyon, CMP, DES. “The Executive Leadership Track gives our attendees access to world business leaders and the strategies they use to achieve greatness. We are proud to add this feature to the RIMS 2017 experience.”
Sessions in the Executive Leadership Track include:
· Green Beans and Ice Cream: The Recipe for a Culture of Commitment. Presented by Bill Sims, President of The Bill Sims Company.
· Small Wonder: Bermuda’s Supersized Impact on the World of Risk. Presented by The Hon. Michael Dunkley, JP, MP, Honorable Premier of Bermuda.
· Managing Uncertain Terrain: The Intersection of International Strategic Planning and Enterprise Risk Management. Presented by Michael Zuckerman, Assistant Professor of Instruction, Temple University, and Roger Kashlak, Professor of international Business, Loyola University of Maryland.
· Strategic Resilience: Taking Your Seat at the Table. Presented by Thomas Lawson, President and Chief Executive Officer, FM Global.
· Brexit: A Threat or Opportunity? Presented by John Lloyd, JLT Group.
· How Risk Management Can Build Economic Human Resilience. Presented by Bradley Kading, President of the Association of Bermuda Insurers and Reinsurers; Stephen Catlin, Executive Deputy Chairman of XL Catlin; and Joaquim Levy, Managing Director and CFO of World Bank Group.
· Head of Risk: Your Personal Journey to Help Your Organization Win in a Changing World. Presented by Martin Vilsoe, Director at the Implement Consulting Group.
· Risk, Resiliency and Continuity: Survival of the Fittest. Presented by Dante Disparte, Founder and CEO of the Risk Cooperative and Lance Ewing, Executive Vice President, Global Risk Management & Client Services at Cotton Holdings Inc.
· Following China’s Silk Road Economic Belt. Presented by Donghe Zhang, China Risk and Compliance Manager, IKEA (CHINA) Investment Co., Ltd.
Other new additions to RIMS 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition include:
· Technology and Risk education category – The new “Technology and Risk” session category will focus on technological innovations – such as 3D Technology, Driverless Cars, Space Technology, Wearable Technology, the Internet of Things and others – that keep business leaders up at night.
· RIMS Risk Manager of The Year and Risk Management Honor Roll Awards Breakfast – The newest RIMS award and honor, The Risk Manager of the Year Award and Honor Roll, will be presented at this Tuesday morning breakfast. In addition to the awards, the breakfast will feature a lively panel discussion lead by industry superstars. Tickets are limited.
· Wellness ZENter – Located centrally in the Marketplace Exhibit Hall, this designated area will offer attendees helpful tips, education sessions and other amenities to make their RIMS 2017 experience a healthy and productive one.
To learn more about RIMS Executive Leadership Track, new additions to the conference or to register, visit www.RIMS.org/RIMS2017.