CORPORATE INSURANCE & RISK MANAGER
I have over 20 years of success minimizing risks and reducing costs for such high-profile organizations as Warner Bros. and the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority.
With expertise in analyzing and assessing risk exposures, I have developed systems, plans and tactics that ensure a high level of coverage while managing costs, allowing companies to move forward and pursue growth opportunities.
A professional insurance consultant, I am experienced in analyzing, negotiating, and optimizing corporate insurance coverage and pricing. I hold certifications in Project Management and ISO Business Continuity Management System implementation.
I particularly excel in collaborating with executive and field stakeholders to ensure compliance and introduce improved practices.
SAMPLE RESULTS INCLUDE:
* Increased coverage while reducing premiums by 16%.
* Implemented Risk Management Information System.
* Saved $225K in annual premiums.
* Launched driver’s training program resulting in a 20% reduction claims.
* Recovered over $300K in third party property damage claims.
- Project Management
- Risk Exposure Mitigation
- Loss Prevention
- Protective Contractual Language
- Risk Assessment & Appropriation
- Insurance Coverage, Pricing & Renewal Negotiations
- P&C/Workers Comp Claims Administration
- Risk Management Best Practices
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Contractor/Vendor Management
- Training & Mentoring