Bring a Guest

WRC 2006 Bring a Guest

"Bring a Guest" to the Western Regional Conference
Park City, Utah
October 1-4, 2006

Dynamic risk managers sharing best practices

Introduce a boss, co-worker, business client, or perhaps a family member to the 2006 RIMS Western Regional Conference Guest Program at the Marriott Park City Hotel in Park City, Utah, October 1 - 4, 2006. Now as an Attendee, you will be able to register a Guest to attend. Please see details below:

Is there a fee for the Guest Program?

• Yes, the guest registration fee is $125.00.

What does the Guest Registration include?

• Opening Reception, Sunday, October 1 , 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
  • Breakfast on Monday, October 2, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
  • Guest Orientation, Monday, October 2, 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
  • Luncheon with Speakers Dr. David Strayer/Dr. Frank Drews from the University of Utah, "Cell Phones and Drunk Drivers: Anything in Common?" Monday, October 2, 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
  • Breakfast on Tuesday, October 3, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
  • Luncheon with Speaker John Lupica, President & CEO, ACE USA, Inc. Tuesday, October 3, 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
  • Dinner/Entertainment, Tuesday, October 3, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Entertainment for the evening is Vocal Point - 1st Place winner of International A cappella competition at NYC Lincoln Center
  • Breakfast on Wednesday, October 4, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM

Is there a limit of how many Guests I can register?

• Yes, one Guest per registrant.

How can I register a Guest?

• Use the form provided to send RIMS the guest's contact information (name, address, phone, fax, and email). Donna Pilato from RIMS will contact you for payment options.

Do I have to register my Guest at the same time I register?

• No, you can register your Guest any time up until the registration cut-off date of September 22, 2006. After the cut-off date Guest will need to be processed onsite starting Sunday, October 1, at 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM.

Onsite Where do I go to register my Guest?

• You can register your Guest at the Marriott Park City Hotel, the RIMS Onsite Registration Desk.

If my guest needs to make any changes to his/her itinerary, where do they go?

• The guest needs to login to our site and go to our www.rims.org/conferencechanges page and then click on the icon for "Edit Sessions" or "Conference Changes" and submit any changes or change requests there.

What are the Registration hours?

• Sunday, October 1, 5 PM - 7:30 PM
  • Monday, October 2, 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Tuesday, October 3, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Wednesday, October 4, 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Are there any sites my Guest might want to visit while in Park City, Utah?

Absolutely, Park City has many attractions and landmarks. To name a few:

• Park City Mountain Resort (ski/board)
  • Deer Valley Resort
  • Canyons Resort (ski/board)
  • Jordanelle State Park
  • Wasatch Mountain State Park
  • Zip Rider/Alpine slide-Park City Mountain Resort
  • Utah Olympic Park
  • Walking and Biking Trail
  • Downtown Salt Lake City/Utah Jazz (Delta Center)

If you would like assistance in visiting any of the above, you can call the Marriott Park City Hotel, at 435-649-2900 and ask for the Concierge Desk.

If I have any questions regarding the Guest Registration, who should I contact?

Click here to contact the registration department by e-mail or alternatively call Donna Pilato on 212-655-6035 or JoAnn LoRe on 212-655-6038.