Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
My Speaker Profile
Engage in Mentoring
Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Council
last discussion posted: 5 months ago
The Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Council (the Council) shall continually identify relevant diversity and inclusion (D&I) goals for RIMS to pursue, and shall advise RIMS on how best to achieve those goals.
• Develop RIMS D&I strategy and objectives that align with the RIMS vision and mission.
• Work with staff liaison(s) to identify member, industry and staff needs relating to D&I, and submit recommendations for new and/or enhancements to existing policies, procedures, best practices, programs, products and services relating to D&I.
• Serve as a resource and collaborate with RIMS committees and Councils to implement D&I goals and objectives.
• Assist in the development of D&I-related content for whitepapers, magazines, blogs, podcasts, conferences and forums.
• Gather, interpret and share D&I benchmark information from both inside and outside of industry and provide any input on D&I member surveys in order to publish insights for members and the industry.
• Help develop KPIs to evaluate the performance/impact of RIMS D&I program
• Serve as RIMS D&I ambassadors and advocates
Skip Navigation Links
DMCA Compliance Policy
Copyright © 2015 Risk and Insurance Management Society. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic