What, exactly, does an actuary do?
Join the Utah Chapter of RIMS at the Little America Hotel on Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 11:30 AM, where Al Rhodes and Tony King of SIGMA Actuarial Consulting Group will discuss:
- What is an actuary?
- What types of insurance programs involve actuarial work?
- Why are actuaries involved?
- What types of insurance programs require actuaries to issue professional opinions?
- What data will an actuary ask for?
- What methods will an actuary use to analyze an insurance program?
- How do risk managers and actuaries work effectively together to optimize an insurance program?
SIGMA is a property & casualty consulting firm located in Nashville, TN. Speaker bios are attached.