After nearly 12 months in development, RIMS, the risk management society®, proudly unveiled a brand new website for the Society. With an emphasis on delivering relevant content and resources, the site features simplified navigation and an improved user interface and functionality meant to support risk management professionals around the world.
Navigation on the new RIMS website highlights the key tools that RIMS is committed to providing for risk professionals: resources and content, connections, certification, education and events. Website visitors can easily navigate to a variety of resources, or scroll down the new landing page to access Risk Management magazine and find new publications, events, communities and updates about the Society.
“The newly envisioned RIMS website allows the Society to better connect the world’s risk management community with curated content and resources,” said RIMS CEO Mary Roth. “Access to the knowledge, expertise and other online assets that our members expect is now front-and-center, supporting them as they navigate challenges and advance in this rewarding profession.”
Recognizing that RIMS members and other visitors to the site have different needs and interests, or are at different points in their careers, RIMS has designed new landing pages for its largest resources, including:
· Risk Knowledge: A centralized hub for all RIMS content, including white papers, research reports, archived webinars, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
· Strategic and Enterprise Risk Center: A one-stop shop for content, case studies, templates and more, all focused on strategic and enterprise risk management topics.
· RIMS Global: RIMS hosts members from over 60 countries, and here they can find globally-focused content and access to regional landing pages.
· Student Resource Center: Supporting the next generation of risk professionals, here students can find career support, scholarship information, membership access, mentoring and the latest news most relevant to them.
· Certification: All information related to applying for, attaining and maintaining the RIMS-CRMP certification.
· Online Member Community: RIMS members can access Opis, the members-only digital community where members can interact directly with one another, ask questions, share information and ideas and connect across geographical boundaries.
· RIMS Chapters: Members involved at the local level (or those looking to get involved) can find the chapter directory, award information, volunteering opportunities and support in this centralized location. Chapter leaders may also access this site for chapter management tools and resources.
RIMS will continue with enhancements in the coming months, such as deeper personalization, more members-only content, a new Risk Management magazine website and more.