Julie and Phil Renaud/Central Ohio RIMS Scholarship in Risk Management
2024 – 25 Scholarship Program
Date: September 1, 2023
The members of the Central Ohio Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS) are proud to provide the Julie and Phil Renaud/Central Ohio Scholarship in Risk Management funds for the next generation of risk practitioners.
Scholarship Amount: $5,000
Academic Year: 2024-2025
1. A college student (full time preferred) that is currently enrolled in Risk Management or a related program such as, Occupational Safety and Health, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Business, Ergonomics, Fire Protection and Environmental and has completed at least 12 credit hours.
2. Overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher.
3. Has a permanent residence in Ohio.
4. Summarize (on a separate document) why you would like to enter the Risk Management or your specific field. The essay should not exceed 300 words.
5. It is encouraged that the recipient will attend one of the RIMS meetings in 2024 to officially accept the scholarship.
6. The scholarship of $5,000 applies to the fall 2024 and spring 2025 school year.
7. Applies to tuition and related expenses.
8. The Central Ohio RIMS Scholarship Committee will review the information required in the attached application and determine who will receive the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded based upon the sole discretion of the committee.
All sections of the attached application must be completed in order to be considered for the scholarship
Please email completed application and supporting documents (PDF or Microsoft Word) to email@example.com on or before January 22, 2024. Applications submitted after January 22, 2024 will not be eligible for the 2024/25 scholarship. Recipient will be notified by February 26, 2024.
The application is under Recently Shared Files.