Please join us for a breakfast seminar on disaster preparedness and property recovery, featuring Suffolk County Executive, Steve Bellone and former Sandy recovery Czar Jon Kaiman, speaking about what we have done to prepare our region since Super Storm Sandy.
Join the discussion with hurricane experts, experienced insurance professionals, and public agency professionals where we dive into the science of hurricanes, flood insurance and claim guidance, and what we have learned since Super Storm Sandy.
• Flood insurance reform and opportunities in private insurance markets.
• The Science of Hurricanes with Kieran Bhatia, PHD
• How our municipalities prepare, and our most vulnerable facilities and populations.
• New efforts in storm prediction and deployment of emergency response services.
• Disaster response and effective communication.
• Where are we now- 5 years after Super Storm Sandy.
• The value of using a rep to assist with preparing your claim using Insurance funds, already included in your policy.
Suffolk County Executive
Kieran Bhatia, PHD
Deputy Suffolk County Executive for Shared Services
Vice President of Public Affairs, Global Strategy Group
Arthur J. Gallager Insurers
BELFOR Property Restoration
Jacob S. Parsons
The Claro Group
Register Early as Seating is Limited!
Agencies who could benefit:
• Counties, Cities, Towns, & Villages
• Housing Authorities
• First Responders
• Facility / Building Managers
• Institutions of Higher Ed.
• K-12 School Districts
• Insurance Professionals
Click Here to Download a PDF of the Flyer