Membership in the Ohio River Valley Chapter of RIMS offers exceptional benefits to public and private sector professionals in the risk management industry and related fields including insurance firms, service businesses, educational institutions, students, etc.
Chapter meetings feature topics that examine the opportunities and challenges facing the risk management industry today. Chapter events offer ample networking opportunities with other risk management professionals - a great way to share best practices and learn from your colleagues' experiences. Membership with the Chapter entitles you to discounts for Chapter Meetings and invitation to Closed Chapter Events.
You may join the Ohio River Valley Chapter via two options.
Option 1: Via your Professional, Individual and Associate Membership of RIMS Global (RIMS.org)
- Annual Cost is $75 and is collected by RIMS Global at the time of Membership registration/renewal
- For more information, go to https://www.rims.org/OnlineJoin/frmMemberType.aspx
Option 2: Via a LOCAL Associate Membership of the Ohio River Valley Chapter Only
- As an alternative to the Professional, Individual and Associate Memberships offered by RIMS Global, the Ohio River Valley Chapter now offers a Local Associate Membership to risk management professionals and their industry partners who provide risk management-related products and services. There are no national society benefits at this level, as membership in RIMS Global is not included. The membership belongs to you, not to your company/employer.
- Annual Cost is $75 and collected by the Ohio River Valley Chapter at time of registration/renewal
- Students and those Risk Professionals currently in transition may join the Ohio River Valley Chapter free of charge
- For more information, please send an email expressing your interest in joining the Chapter to Amy.Townsend@NAProperties.com
- Along with your general contact information, please describe your role and/or interest in the Risk Management Industry